Thursday, January 31, 2013

30 of 30

oil on canvas, 10 x 8 inches, "Tulips Three"

 Last painting of the 30 paintings in 30 days.  Time just flew by this month, painting everyday.  I have posted most of the paintings, but to be honest I actually painted more than 30, there were a few days I painted 2 paintings in the course of the day.  I tried to pick the one I thought you would enjoy hearing about and hope I didn't drive anyone nuts with all the posting this month.
    Now it is time for me to still paint daily but work on some large projects that won't be finished in just one day.
   If you want to improve you skills as an artist, try giving yourself this same challenge, not every painting will be perfect, but you will learn something from each one.

  As these paintings from this month get dry I will be making many of them available on 
Daily Paint Works.

Mary
Schiros_Art

No comments:

Post a Comment