Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Warm up to painting

3 more paintings of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge...
   Day 13
"Cool Shade"  14 x 11 inch Acrylic on watercolor paper
                                               


  Day 14.....
"Reeds in the Light"  16 x 12 Acrylic on watercolor paper
                                                      

    The paintings above were what I call warm-ups.  If I have a painting that is taking a while to finish, each day before working on that painting I start out with a smaller warm-up.  Doing these warm ups get me in the painting mood for the day.

Day 15 I finished up one I have been working on for a couple days. 
The View, 16 x 20 inches Acrylic on canvas
                                            Buy with PayPal

Sometimes my favorite paintings are the little warm -ups.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment