Friday, September 18, 2015

Oh I need this like a hole in the head...

Day 17 and 18 of 30 paintings in 30 days.
12 x 16 pastel
                                         

   I started a class about pastels this week.  Yes just what I need another media to work in.  I have tried pretty much all the other medias, watercolor, oil, acrylic, even encaustics.  I figured might as well add pastels to my bucket list.  
   It is strange pretty much like drawing but with color, (and lots of dust).  Not sure what to think of it yet, maybe because there is so much to learn.  May like may not, time will tell.

   Also thought I would share for one of my daily paintings a card that is going out with a painting that I just sold.  (Figures this counts as one of the 30 in 30).





No comments:

Post a Comment