Sunday, August 31, 2014

Local Painting

Enjoyed a wonderful morning painting with friends in Linden, Michigan.  Linden is a small town with a community spot along the river that runs through town.  It is one of those places that any direction you turn there is a painting waiting to be born.  Decided to paint a view of a couple homes that line the water line.
11 x 14 inches, acrylic on canvas panel, "To Sit on the Shore"
AVAILABLE AT SCHIROS-ART.COM
More news,  If you are in Romeo Michigan this month, I have a painting on display with the "Thumb Area Painter's" show.
Also, getting ready to participate in the "30 paintings in 30 days challenge" starts Sept 1st.
I know the theme for the first week for me will be Sunflowers, they are growing like crazy in my garden.  Most of the paintings will be posted on my 30 paintings in 30 days page of this blog, hope you follow along.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment