Saturday, August 1, 2009

Learn then Play



Learning & Experimenting

A thought to share….one can not grow unless they are willing to learn something new and then experiment with new ideas.

I just took a class in silver point drawing, which I really enjoyed. Now that I have tried this, I just had to find some new places to go with it. So I took an old method of creating art and experimented with new technology. Thought I would share some of my new finds. Used the PC to combine images, and then experimented with them:



2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through wetcanvas-I signed up there awhile ago, but I always forget about, so I haven't looked around too much-glad I made it there today! I'm loving your work;)
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you came back to check it out Trish.

    ReplyDelete